Nursing pads have come a long way in the 20 years since I used them. There are a lot more options now as well as an offering of different styles and patterns.
I tried disposable pads at first. I don’t like them because they have a tendency to stick to the nipple. This is one area that is all ready tender while breastfeeding.
I prefer the cloth pads for a few reasons:
Why continuously pay for disposable pads when you can just wash and re-use?
You can add this item to your Baby Registry.
You can also sign up for Amazon Mom which gives you:
- 20% off your diaper subscriptions (Subscribe & Save)
- free 2 – day shipping with Prime
- 15% baby registry discount
- unlimited music and video streaming
- member exclusive discounts